Links

Saturday, January 19, 2019

My review on foldable fruit knife in black colour.

I have used various types of knife for travel for the past years. Think around 4 to 5 types. But I am loving this one the most.
Details on the knife:
  • Folded length: 10 cm.
  • Open length: 18.5 cm.
Advantage over the others travel knife: have hook to hang it on my pants pocket.
Below is the knife picture with a pen on its side as comparison in size level.

Like me, I always bring this knife in my handbag. Reason is I always bring or buy or get fruits from my friends. As they know I like to eat all types of fruits. 

For example, last 2 weeks my friend give me starfruit while we are going out for tea break. With this knife in my handbag, I easily peel it of and we have a good taste of delicious starfruit that time. It won't happen if I do not have the knife in my handbag and would definitely have to wait to reach lab for such. Which I might end up forget to peel the starfruit at all. It might end up become my earthworms meal only.
Till then, have fun enjoying freshly peeled fruit whenever and wherever you go😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment