Links

Monday, January 21, 2019

Small plants for my terrarium project.

Went out for breakfast with my girlfriend last Saturday. I saw few of her small plants that suitable to be in my terrarium project. But I did not get the one I wanted.
Only get these plants.
The small green ones is like pokok tapak itik (scientific name Marcilis minuta) or pokok setawar/setawa [1,2]. My friend always tease me by calling it Star Wars plant. Since it does sounds like that in a way.
2 plants that I want but no offspring to be taken:

Succulent type of plant.
I have asked my girlfriend to give me some of them if she manage to grow them more. 
Till then, have fun in your terrarium project😉💪.

References:
[2] Pokok setawar or setawa https://ms.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokok_Setawar

No comments:

Post a Comment