Links

Thursday, January 24, 2019

The look of my tsunami style of puding gula merah today.

My puding pandan gula merah (pudding brown sugar) looks like being hit by tsunami this morning. Since it is not harden enough when bring it in the car this morning. I add 11 spearmint leaves, 1/16 cinnamon powder and 2 pandan leaves. The one that I make last 15 January 2019 looks better than this time [1].
The look of the tsunami version of puding gula merah.
The look of the rest this morning.

The look right after pouring it into the container 7.17 am.

The look of it being stored in fridge for faster cooling around 7.36 am.
Seems like the cooling time almost 1 hour in the fridge not enough to let it harden for me to bring it out by 8.40 am.
The taken pudding around 10.21 am without flash.


The look of the pudding with flash.

Till then, have fun enjoying freshly make pudding with others in training.


Reference:
[1] The pretty look of my puding gula merah last 15 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-brown-sugar-pandan-spearmint-pudding.html

No comments:

Post a Comment