Links

Friday, January 4, 2019

A type of Caladium plant that grow by itself at home.

My caladium grow by itself at home. I have put it in a container. Despite that time I am not sure what kind of plant it is. That is what I always do. Leave and care for the unknown plant to grow bigger. Before I make decision to keep or to make it compost for other plants.
Worth the effort. As it turned out to be quite pretty plant.
It is a type of keladi (yam/taro) plant. But ornamental type.
The caladium that I have taken care of.
Caladium × hortulanum [2].
For the picture above, the caladium that I have taken care of is type caladium x×hortulanum.
They are pretty plants. Suitable to be part of indoor plant. Durable.
Till then, have fun in determining type of plant that grow by itself at home😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment