Links

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Maintaining the shape of my brushes after it dries from deep cleaning process

I do found that my brushes bristle will be out of shape each time after it dried from deep cleaning.
So, I do use preventive action to maintain the shape of my brushes to its original state from fraying and too fluffy. That is by using shaping wrap to assist in maintaining the brush shape.

The dried look of my brushes after deep cleaning last week [4].

The ones dried using my brush tree [1].

The look of other brushes using the shaping wrap.

My precious tool to help reshape my brushes: shaping wrap.


The over fluffy look of my Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush [2].

Close up on the over fluffy look of my Zoeva Luxe Sheer Cheek brush [2].
 Reshaping process:








The finished look of reshaping process.















Can see there is one strand of bristle fraying away or in sparse condition.



Since the shaping wrap too large, I put 2 small brushes in one shaping wrap.


Repairing my loose eyebrow brush:




The finished look of reshaping process:

I prefer to put them in clear plastic since it is much easier to choose when in hurry to use them.




I found that the shaping wrap does help well to snug and provide protective perimeter around the brush bristles. Also able to lightly cushion and protect them. Which makes it an ideal additional tool for someone is always on the move like make up artist and even make up junkie like me😉.

Tossing brushes in a plastic stationery case or even make up bag would make them more vulnerable to fraying and squashing.  So the shaping wrap definitely helped prevent such tragedies. Like I have done and used the shaping wrap even when my make up bag have dedicated brush slot [2].
That is why I am keeping all my brushes in clear plastic bags. Easier for me to skim through it when in hurry. I end up keeping the make up bags that come with the brush sets in different container😊.

The brushes able to remain well in shape even though there was some fraying and sparse for the fluffier brushes like my blending brush. 

Yes, I am selling the shaping wrap. A pack of 10 pieces cost RM 12. Price excluding delivery. This shaping wrap only have 1 size.
It is made from stretchable, breathable polyester.

Till then, have fun in maintaining the shape of you make up brushes😉.

References:
[1] My brush tree to assist in fast drying time of my washed make up brushes http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/10/barter-trade-keropok-lekor-with.html
[3] I am using shaping wrap despite my make up bag have dedicated brush slot http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/the-filled-up-compact-travel-make-up.html
[4] Activity deep cleaning the make up brushes last 25 March 2018 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/deep-cleaning-my-make-up-brushes-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment