Links

Sunday, April 1, 2018

My breakfast yesterday: plain pancake and sambal hitam

I was quite hungry yesterday. Fortunately I am able to remember that I have plain pancake batter in my freezer. I take it out to defrost it while doing my work.
The look of defrost plain cake batter.

The empty inner pot of my travel cooker weigh 184 gm[1].

The weight of batter inside the inner pot is 36 gm.

The close up look of the batter in the inner pot of my travel cooker.
The cooking in progress. I use rice mode cook in my travel cooker.



The weight of top inner pot of my travel cooker is 68 gm.

The look of my home made sambal hitam [3].


The weight of the sambal hitam is 26 gm.
 
The boiled water in my mini multi cooker [2].

The looked of the almost cooked plain pancake batter.

Flipping process using chopstick. 
I purposely buy this chopsticks to assist me in cooking in my small size inner pot of travel cooker of mine [1].

The gorgeous look of my plain pancake after successfully flip it into next side.

The look of the sambal hitam at the top part of the travel cooker in my attempt heating it up.
 
The look of gorgeously cooked plain pancake of mine 😍.

The batter.

The heated sambal hitam with cooked plain pancake.

The look of my complete breakfast tray yesterday.
 
The look of sambal hitam on my plain pancake.

Splitting the pancake to small bite piece using my chopsticks.
 
Process putting sambal hitam on the small piece of my plain pancake.

The look of the sambal hitam on bite size plain pancake piece.
Overall, the plain pancake taste better with the presence of sambal hitam. As the sambal hitam itself have full course of taste. That is sweet, sour and meaty.
Till then, have fun in making breakfast at home😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment