Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My organic bonglai harvest for my cats chicken soup

I manage to dig some bonglai to add in my cats chicken soup this morning [1].
The look of the harvested organic bonglai. The total length of the plant is almost 5 feet tall 😲.

The whole rhizome part of bonglai is 78 gm.

I use 23 gm from the harvested bonglai. The look after discarding the roots.

The sliced bonglai to put in my cats chicken soup as ginger replacement.
I manage to bit part of the slices for my own consumption this morning. Can feel the unwanted wind in my body being discarded immediately through the back part of my body (fart) and also the upper part (burp).

Cassumunar ginger: Zingiber cassumunar, now thought to be a synonym of Zingiber montanum (J.König) Link ex A.Dietr., is a species of plant in the ginger family and is also a relative of galangal [2].

Till then, have fun enjoying the taste of your organic harvest at home 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment