Links

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Deep cleaning my make up brushes today with new scrubbing pad

I am using a new scrubbing pad which is made from silicone to wash out my make up brushes today.
This is the look after I coated the engravings on the brushes yesterday and my new scrubbing pad[1].
The look of the brushes before washing them up.
The brushes that need to be cleaned.
The close up look of  dirty pink bristle of my blusher brush (Luxe Sheer Cheek brush), without flash from Zoeva Pink Elements brush set [3].
The close up look of my blusher brush (Luxe Sheer Cheek brush), with flash [3].
The washed look with Dove soap bar.

Washing the Zoeva Buffer brush [3].
Can see the look of the murky chocolate colour water that indicates dirt coming out from the rinse brush.
The look of my Zoeva Wing Liner brush. Red arrow is the first scrubbing session. Can see the blue arrow on the more cleaner outcome from second scrubbing session.
The look of my Maybelline gel liner brush. Red arrow is the first scrubbing session. Can see the blue arrow on the more cleaner outcome from second scrubbing session.
The look of the used tools after finished scrubbing session.
The scrubbing pad works well. Way  90% cheaper than 2x Sigma spa brush cleaning glove that worth USD 39, excluding shipping.
Credit to [4].
The scrubbing pad also enable me to squeeze the brushes using it. As normally I would need to use my bare hand to do such. That allowsy hand to stay dry along the cleaning process. 
Able to squeeze the brush after rinsing easily without need to take it off.
Can leave comment down below if you are interested to get the nice scrubbing pad worth RM 15 per unit, excluding delivery😍.
Till then, have fun in cleaning the piles of dirt on your make up brushes and other make up tools😉.

References:
[1] Activity coating the engravings on my make up brushes http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/my-activity-for-today-coating.html
[2] Deep cleaning using silicone mat as my scrubbing pad http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/cleaning-make-up-brush-is-good-habit.html
[4] 2x Sigma spa brush cleaning glove that worth USD 39, excluding shipping https://www.sigmabeauty.com/2x-sigma-spa-brush-cleaning-glove.html

No comments:

Post a Comment