Links

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Covering my battered access card with Stitch stickers

I manage to finally find nice sticker to cover my battered access card. I happen to choose 2 stickers of Stitch. Not sure why I take 2 of it instead of other pictures available that time.
The sticking process.
The rest of the card stickers that I manage to obtain today.
Stitch is an extraterrestrial creature originally named Experiment 626 who gets adopted by Lilo as her "dog" [1].
The stickers does help to improve the look of my battered access card to new shining with wide Stitch smile😉.

For those who are interested with such card stickers, can leave comment down below. But please bear in mind, it is limited design as shown in the picture above.

Till then, have fun in refurbishing your battered access card😉.

Reference:
[1] Lilo and Stitch wikipedia link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilo_%26_Stitch

1 comment: