Links

Saturday, March 17, 2018

My review on lamb stew from Zainals Place after having it for my tea break yesterday

I manage to take away the lamb stew from Zainals Place when eating mee rebus there earlier this week [1]. Just manage to eat it yesterday evening as my tea break food.
The look of delicious lamb stew.
The lamb stew was delicious. It does not even have the strong lamb smell. The meat were very tender and easily break apart despite I am using a plastic spoon. I even manage to pack it to eat in car yesterday. As my friend already coming to my house for us to go out look for few stuff. I also manage to give my friend taste the lamb stew. My friend also approve with the taste and tenderness of the meat. It is really worth to take away.
Hopefully I am able to make similar stew like this later at home.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good food with good companion😉

Reference:
[1] The look of the mee rebus udang that I have earlier this week https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/my-late-lunch-yesterday-prawn-mee-rebus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment