Links

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Organic turmeric harvest for today = 12 gm

Today I decided to harvest and replant my organic turmeric. Since the leaves already wither during this hot season. In case it cannot survive. I have plant it earlier last 4 months ago in smallest polybag at home.
The harvest and replanting process.
Do be careful in harvesting process. As there is a venomous centipede at the root of my turmeric. Fortunately I am alert that time and even able to cut the venomous centipede in 6 pieces.
Regardless I only manage to get only 12 gm for this time harvest, it is still better than none. It is good enough to sustain my house usage for a month😆. Since we use sparingly for our food at home in order to be frugal.
Those who share turmeric with me at home😹.
Till then, have fun harvesting your planted organic turmeric at home 😉.



No comments:

Post a Comment