Links

Friday, March 30, 2018

Current stock of scrubbing pad for make up brush

The new stock of silicone scrubbing pad from my supplier today. As one of my friend asking for it after seeing my post on using it on my make up brushes [1].
The silicone scrubbing pad in stock today. However, the yellow one already booked.
As I have mentioned in my earlier post, 1 unit of these cute silicone scrubbing pad is RM 15 excluding delivery. Yes, I do sell it. If not, I won't put the pricing here.
Can order from me. While stock last. Do not expect same design. As it normally differ based on receive batches from supplier.
Till then, have fun in cleaning your make up brush during weekend😉.

Reference:
[1] Using silicone scrubbing pad to clean my make up brush last week http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/deep-cleaning-my-make-up-brushes-today.html
[2] Silicone mat to clean my make up brush last time http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/cleaning-make-up-brush-is-good-habit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment