Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Worth to watch Tomb Raider movie and late lunch mee rebus

I think the last time I meet this friend of mine after the incident my Mum's house perish in fire in year 2014.
Since I do have some time to spare yesterday, we decided to meet up to catch up with our lives.
My friend insist to watch movie. So we decided to watch in Cineplex in JBCC. As I wanted to go to Daiso in Komtar JBCC afterwards.
I choose movie Tomb Raider as I have watch Black Panter movie earlier.
I am glad that my friend do enjoy the movie. Especially the bicycle race part. It is really intense yet interesting.
We are unable to locate mee rebus in the Komtar JBCC food court after went to Daiso. Previously there is one good mee rebus stall before the Komtar JBCC being renovated in 2007. I do remember bringing 3 of my close friends (Azreen, Yee Chong/Joshua and Ai Lin) dining there last time during our internship period.
End up we go eat mee rebus in Zainals Place, near Taman Sentosa [1].
Till then, have fun in catching up with old friends😉.

Reference:
[1] The nice prawn mee rebus in Zainals Place http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-late-lunch-yesterday-prawn-mee-rebus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment