Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My new 3 fold folding mattress

I manage to stop in shoplots on my way back to JB from Melaka yesterday. As I was trying to look for single movable mattress that I have bought earlier in 2014 I think. However, that type of single movable is no longer available. So, the shop keeper show me this foldable foam mattress that is lighter than the one I bought earlier.
I am planning to use the foldable mattress to be my working floor sofa.

This is the look of my work base in my room.


The mattress size is 4 feet (W) x 2 feet (L)  x 2 inch (D) when it is folded into 3 folds. When it is open, basically 4 feet (W) x 7 feet (L) x 2 inch (D).
The price is RM 110 excluding postage. Way cheaper than the one I saw in Home Depot in Paradigm Mall, JB last week for the same type foldable mattress. Just different material.
The look of the 3 fold folding mattress.

I am arranging it to be my working sofa.

The view from me on the new foldable mattress as my working floor sofa.
Till then, have fun in using your items as home to give more comfort to do work from home😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment