Links

Friday, March 2, 2018

Suffocated by smokes coming from open burning in neighborhood across mine

This open burning happen today, before 2.50 pm. Just notice it when the smokes fill up my room. Which makes me feel suffocated when inhaled such thick smokes as the wind blow towards my house area. Regardless I have not asthma history, but I am not able to stand such smokes when inhaled.




This one happen earlier, this Tursday (1 March 2017) around 11.26 am while I was doing my work from home.
Taken last Thursday, 1 March 2018 around 11.26 am.
During this time, I am unaware of the smokes and inhaled a lot when I finally notice it. I have to make and take Cuban oregano drink to help ease my suffocated lungs and nose [1]. Despite I do switch on my humidifier in my room, still not enough to reduce the smokes that already seeping into my rooms and house entirely.

Fortunately today, it rains heavily around 10 minutes after the heavy smokes. It would be bad for kids especially younger ones when inhaled such thick smokes seeping into their house.

Regardless I do plant few plants at home, I do refrain myself from burning the dry leaves piles. Instead, I collect and put it under my large plants as compost to them. Such as my horn banana (pisang tanduk) tree, papaya tree, and mango harum manis tree.

Till then, do consider others well being and refrain from burning the dry leaves piles at home.

Reference:
[1] My Cuban oregano drink after suffocated by cigarette smokes last time http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/cuban-oregano-to-ease-my-suffocating.html

No comments:

Post a Comment