Links

Friday, March 30, 2018

Video clip on Siti Nurhaliza's new born

The child were very lucky. To have a famous mother as singer. And a video clip was made for her. Unlike me, all my pictures already perish in fire last 2013 [1]. No more pictures of me while still small. Well, I still need to be grateful that I am still alive and my family were all safe. Still, my pictures were the only memory left of my late father. Well, I could still could and able to recite doa and Quran for him. Have to make use on what I still have. Even only memory that could lost due to Alzheimer maybe.



Credit:DatoSNurhalizaVEVO
Till then, have a good day ahead.

Reference:
[1] The look of my Mum's house after burned down by fire https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/03/the-loss-of-your-beloved-ones.html

No comments:

Post a Comment