Links

Monday, March 12, 2018

The look of my organic bonglai and sirih at home

One of my neighbour wanted to buy some of my organic bonglai that I have grown at home. Since I am going to her house this evening, I manage to dig 2 of them to send to her.
The look of my organic bonglai. RM 25 for this set. Price excluding delivery and shipping fees.
Can see how thick and rich orange colour of the rhizome of my bonglai.
For those who have difficulties to Google what is bonglai, what I can assist is its leaves looks similar to ginger leaves. But the smell is totally different. The rhizome part also different.
My neighbour wanted to eat the bonglai rhizom as condiment (ulam). As it is very good in helping to flush out cold wind from body especially for woman😉. Which helps to reduce bloating issue.
Normally people would harvest the leaves to be used for bath during confinement period.
Till then, have fun in helping others with your organic crops😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment