Links

Thursday, March 8, 2018

The continuation of the Woman's day with my girlfriend today

We manage to arrive home after the plant nursery pit stop today [1].
My girlfriend were very excited and immediately re-potting and re-arranging her plants after Zohor prayer😉.
The activity of re-potting and re-arranging her plants today.
She give me some of mango that she harvest from her husband home town in Perak. I took the one in purple case.

Manage to harvest her organic belimbing buluh for my stock and share with few others close ones of mine😉.
Till then, have a good time celebrating Woman's day today😘.

References:
[1] Lunch with my girlfriend and me as her personal shop assistance in plant nursery today http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/accompanying-my-girlfriend-for-lunch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment