Links

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Cooking nasi lemak as breakfast today with undergraduate student in Embedded lab

One of undergraduate student of my lecturer stay overnight at my home last night to discuss on her final year project. Since I also need to send her this morning to her class, I decided to teach her to cook my nasi lemak for her breakfast in lab.
The cooking process.
I even bring banana leaves this morning for such purpose. Additional ingredient that I put is Butterfly-Pea Flower (Bunga Telang) and lemuni leaves. 
The Butterfly-Pea Flower (Bunga Telang)  will give blue colour to the rice. Usually people use it in nasi kerabu.
Lemuni leaves will give purple colour look to the rice.
Will update the cooked look later once it is ready [1].

Till then, have fun in cooking for your breakfast at your work place 😉.

References:
[1] The cooked nasi lemak look http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-nice-looking-nasi-lemak-that-i-have.html
[2] My review after using pressure cooker in daily basis. Current model used Elba EPC 6000SS https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-verdict-after-frequent-usage-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment