Links

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I am able to read a Thai blog using my moderate smartphone

It is really hard for me to understand why it is too difficult for people to click on the given link to my blog. The main idea for me to give them my blog link is to avoid from filling up their phone storage with unnecessary pictures. But I think certain people just unable to resist spoon feeding culture😏.
There are a few of them also complaints that they unable to read my blog entry since it is in English. Well, I am targeting international level readers. As most of my ex-Siemens colleagues were non Malaysian and also my post graduate friends.
Below is the example how I use my moderate level smartphone to read a Thai written blog.
There is option to choose whether to read in Thai or English at the bottom of my moderate smartphone.
Can see I choose to read in English.
Please do use your smartphone to the maximum. Very pity to especially Siri if the iPhone user do not use her properly.
Till then, have fun in reading non English blog entry and resist the spoon feeding culture😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment