Links

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sony Walkman NWZ-B133F (1GB)

I get the urge to make this post after I saw Sony Walkman NW-B183F yesterday in the display cabinet of computer shop in Taman Universiti, Skudai.
I think I helped my brother no 6 to buy this device during my time staying in Kota Damansara. Think around year 2010/2011. I do think the price that time is around RM 130 to RM 150 for 1Gb capacity. I am able to test all out the device before handover to my brother. As the warranty for the device is 1 month only, if I was not mistaken.
Close up look of the device [1].
Verdict:
  • The audio quality is nice.
  • Easy to use.
  • Able to keep documents in the device. As it can also become a pendrive.
  • Suitable to bring for jogging.
  • Able to record music the broadcasted in FM radio.
  • And what matter the most, my brother never complaint about it till the end.
  • Yes, I choose red colour for him as picture above after asking his colour preference.
Primarily speaking, the NWZ-B133F is focused as a portable audio player and so it only comes with a basic 3-line color LCD screen for navigation. On top of that, the NWZ-B133F comes with an integrated FM receiver, and perchance you stumble upon a favorite song being broadcasted, you can also utilize the Record FM function, though audio quality would depend on the transmission quality. You can also extend this to voice recording should the need arises, though chances are, you'll be skipping this feature quite often [2].

Till then, have fun with enjoys your music in your devices😉.

References:
[2] Review on Sony Walkman NWZ-B133F from a Singaporean webpage last 25 September 2008 https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/product-sony-walkman-nwz-b133f-1gb
[3] I use Creative Zen Micro Player as I prefer more songs and this one have 5Gb capacity that able to store up to 2,500 songs in one shot http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/my-precious-creative-zen-micro-player.html

No comments:

Post a Comment