Links

Friday, March 9, 2018

12.2 kg is the balance weight of my 14 unit organic horn banana (pisang tanduk)

Just manage to muster strength to weigh balance of 14 unit of my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) yesterday morning.
It is only weigh 12.2 kg for 14 unit of my organic horn banana (pisang tanduk).
Which means average for 1 unit horn banana (pisang tanduk) fruit is around 871 gm😉. 

Despite it took me almost 2 years to harvest it, still worth the wait as the banana fruit very huge and the ripe one that I have cook weigh 992 gm per unit [1]. Still way better from my colleague whom I give some of the horn banana offspring and plant at the same week. Where his horn banana tree still at my height and fruitless😅. Well definitely the soil condition at my house way better than his.

Till then, have fun spending time with your organic crops😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of my 992 gm organic horn banana (pisang tanduk) fruit http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/breakfast-for-today-fried-horn-banana.html

No comments:

Post a Comment