Links

Thursday, March 29, 2018

My way to cope with my stress and to keep my sanity

Last time before I buy my owned house, I used to play and put on make up as part of my stress relieve activity around year 2014 [1].
After I start stay in my house last April 2015, I am very busy as that time I am traveling back and forth to Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Pekan, Pahang for my Master studies [2,3]. That however have to stop eventually due to my health issue and also money. As I have to choose whether to pay for my study fees or to pay my house. Since I am self sponsored that time and it is not easy to juggle with study, my part time works and also my deteriorating health.
Then I start focus with gardening early 2016 until now [4]. Despite gardening only being done whenever I have the time, I am already reaping few organic harvest from it. Such as papaya, pumpkin, Cuban oregano, bonglai and many more. I even manage to sell them. Seems like my effort in buying a house with only 10 feet x 70 feet land area already assist me in reducing cost for kitchen usage. As I am no longer buying garlic, turmeric from shops whenever I am cooking chicken soup for my cats. I only need to dig some bonglai and just put it in their chicken soup and rice [5]. This part quite funny. As people see me like some one who have degree in Agriculture when I actually a Computer Engineering graduate from UTM in 2007. Well, people see and remember me more in my for fun activity than my actual works. Not sure why๐Ÿ˜Œ. Maybe I love to tell more on them than my work๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Can see list of my planted plants and harvested crops under labels indicated with red arrows in this picture.

Last but not least, writing my blog entry [6]. As it is like my well documented journal. That helps me to keep track best eatery, my plant growth, my fat growth, my cats growth and etc.
Till then, have fun in good stress relieving activity where eventually able to help you in cutting daily usage cost and also improve your health๐Ÿ˜‰.

References:
[2] Receive deposit from my first tenant in January 2015 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2015/01/wonderful-feeling-when-receive-first.html

No comments:

Post a Comment