Links

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The filled up compact travel make up bag of mine today

Previously this compact travel make up bag is not enough to sustain my overflowing cosmetics😅. That time I really have skin problems and using plenty cosmetics to cover the imperfections😅.
Well, since lately I am using less and less make up due to my skin condition has becoming way better than before. Which makes me decided to try to use it for travel today.
Happy seeing the compact travel bag able to fit in my daily cosmetics today.
I only put:
1) 5 unit of make up brushes : powder, blusher, eyeliner, winged liner, dual liner with spoolie),
2) 1 unit blusher,
3) 1 unit loose powder,
4) 1 pack of face cotton,
5) 1 small bottle of Maybelline Micellar water,
6) 1 unit make up primer,
7) 2 unit of lipmate from L.A. Girls,
8) 1 unit Maybelline gel liner in brown,
9) 1 unit Cosway eyebrows powder set,
10) 1 unit Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade in brown,
11) 1 unit argan oil to moisten my skin,
12) 1 unit of grapeseed oil to remove my make up,
13) 1 unit eyeliner Rimmel code Scandalous,
14) 1 unit small fixing spray to retain my make up look.
Total weight for my compact travel make up bag is 844 gm😱. Near 1 kg if round it up. 
Till then, have fun in filling in your make up bag for your daily usage😘.

Reference:
[1] The previous look of my compact travel  make up bag that unable to sustain my overwhelming cosmetics😅 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/11/my-review-on-compact-travel-make-up-bag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment