Links

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Accompanying my girlfriend for lunch and herbs hunt in plant nursery

I went to my girlfriend house today after sending my own cooked nasi lemak to my  sick colleague.
She choose Arabic meal for her lunch today.
Then, I accompany her to plant nursery since she wanted to start her own herbs garden at home😉. Basically, it is my treat after she pay for the lunch meal😉. Since now such services is offered to those who willing to spend money for my herbs and plants consultation service😆.
See how efficient I am helping to marked her flower names immediately after selection. And she is very happy with my asssistance😀.
The look of her bonnet just now after reach her home.
Till then, have fun in spending time with good female companion during Woman's day😉.

Reference:
[1] The continuation of the activity after reach my girlfriend home http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/the-continuation-of-womans-day-with-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment