Links

Sunday, March 18, 2018

5.19 gm organic Cuban oregano to sooth my sore throat after inhales quite a smokes today

I was scold for one of my friend regarding my post on open burning next door [1]. As he said I should go out from my house and do work elsewhere. But I was already too tired from the massive cough after I take bath this morning. Which makes me not stable enough to drive in such condition. Plus I do think I have my own right publishing such. As it is not their first time doing so. Despite first time for year 2018.
It is really hard to be me. As I am always blamed for whatever people do and also have to suffer mentally and physically. Maybe after this I need to stay in asylum type of residents. Where I have to be extremely tolerate with any kind of behaviour, rational or not.
I also think I should invest in oxygen mask. Since I have less funds to make my whole house smokes proof.
Till then, do take care of yourself. As others won't even consider to spare a single minute to care about you.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment