Links

Friday, March 23, 2018

Gifting organic Cuban oregano to my friend yesterday

We spend time together yesterday to catch up and do some activity together. I manage to remember to pack Cuban oregano for my friend.
The look of the packed Cuban oregano for my friend that I give at the end of our outing yesterday.
The look of the packing process.
The plant is safe and fresh despite I leave it in the car till 3 pm when give it out yesterday. All thanks to my heat proof case😉. And my friend really grateful to receive such gift. Seems like first time receiving such😊.
I also manage to get free tester coffee of these 2 type freshly brewed while waiting for them to pack the asked coffee grounds. They are very nice😍.
The look of 2 types of coffee bean used in the given free drink to me in Starbucks in Paradigm Mall, JB yesterday. My friend was astounded to see me getting 1 free drink after entering the shop lot to get to me. Well, we did share the nice coffee together. 
Till then, have fun in spending time with your friends😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of my organic Cuban oregano that I normally used to sooth my throat  as home remedy https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/plectranthus-amboinicus-to-reduce-cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment