Links

Friday, March 30, 2018

Audience statistic for my blog after this morning

I am able to keep track my blog statistics daily. Even up till my blog page reviewed from which country as I have put down below based on this morning.

Page reviews based on country:
  • United States = 101
  • South Korea = 64
  • Russia = 32
  • Poland = 30
  • Germany = 24
  • Portugal = 14
  • France = 13
  • Brunei = 9
  • Singapore = 9

To be frank, I am quite surprised for many reader coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Germany, Portugal and France. As English is not their main language. Still, I am grateful to them. For reading my blog entry. I am nobody without my readers.
My blog is just like my daily journal. But in more documented ways. Since I am that kind of person😉.

Rather than nosing on others affair, better for me to update my blog and improve myself. It is the only thing I am good at. Plus I have exceedingly expectation on myself😂.
Basically, I am self abusing myself😅

Till then, have fun in keeping track of your blog audience😍.

No comments:

Post a Comment