Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My simple marinated chicken for today's lunch

Cooking gradually get easier with lots of practice. Like me, I like the cooking approach: mix and leave to cook style 😌. Since I always need to be able to multi task all the time. Since I have no pressure cooker yet due to budget constraints, I just used my travel cooker which also have slow cooking mode [1]. Which I have tested previously to cook my marinated chicken that turn out nicely cooked within 30 minutes [2]. Yes I know 30 minutes is quite a long time for those who in a rush. But it is convenient for me. As I will prepare my ingredients in advance. Just need to throw the marinated chicken into my travel cooker and rice into my lunch box. After 30 minutes, I am able to eat after finish 10 pages of work documents.
The misty look of the cooked marinated chicken.

After the steam is out.

Little close up on the cooked marinated chicken.

The nicely cooked rice with steam method using my lunch box [3].

Ready to be eaten.
Till then, have fun in making and cooking fresh food for your daily consumption. Since these doesn't take long to prepare and cook. Healthier than maggie meeπŸ˜‰.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment