Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Main reason for me to make my blog

I like to take pictures of my food, plants and my cats. The only way for me to share all the bundles of pictures is through my blog. As I am able to put thousands of pictures here with marked points where I think need the be highlighted and many more. Since I do not want to clogged the memory of the phone of people who I shared the updates on my plants growth and etc.
I also able to share few of my life experience with others in a single blog link. Example, my experience in climbing Mount Kinabalu last time in year 2011.
Still there is lots of people annoyed with my method despite my effort being considerate with their phone memory😔. What to do, as not all people able to accept such aggressive and volatile person like me 😐 [2].
Like Taylor Swift sang that haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Well, it in not like these kind of people are paying for all my commitment and my daily expenses. I myself have to learn well to be a better person than them😊. That is the most sane thing to be done. Since they will never stop hating me or maybe you until we die.
Till then, let the haters hate you and just treat yourself better than them😉.

Reference:
[2] Meaning for volatile: tending to vary often or widely https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/volatile
[3] Song Taylor Swift "Shake it off" from my perspective http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/song-taylor-swift-shake-it-off-from-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment