Links

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The harvested bonglai for my consumption this morning

Since I am also having bloating stomach yesterday, I decided to dig up my organic bonglai to eat the rhizome [1].
I only consume 3.17 gm of my organic bonglai rhizome this morning.
Normally bonglai with yellow rhizome is being used in traditional practice. As the scent in stronger and produce thicker juice compare to the white ones. 
Bonglai is also a species of ginger, but the taste more thick and more potent than ginger in assisting getting out cold wind from my body [3].
Till then, have fun in enjoying organic harvest at homešŸ˜‰.

References:
[2] The harvested organic bonglai that being sold yesterday http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/the-look-of-my-organic-bonglai-and.html
[3] Scientific name for bonglai is Zingiber Cassumunar en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zingiber_cassumunar

No comments:

Post a Comment