Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Yesterday activity of food hunting

I am accompanying my friend on food hunting quest yesterday. My friend wanted to go to Kari Kambing 40 hari in Jalan Besar Ayer Hitam-Yong Peng, asam pedas in Melaka and play ATV in Afamosa. While I wanted to stop by to Nasuha Herbal Farm in Jalan Muar. Before we go straight to Melaka.

Basically, below is the snippet of yesterday activity.

Early lunch in Kari Kambing 40 hari:
For me, the lamb curry is nice. But the rice quite dry. Since I prefer softer moist rice as I am used to eat steamed cooked rice in daily basis 😌.

Nasuha Herbal Farm in Jalan Muar:
I choose Centella (or Pegaga in Malay) herbal tea. The taste is nicer than my organic freshly plucked and brewed Centella drink at home [1].

We are unable to play at the water park in Afamosa as it is closed every Tuesday. Plus it is raining heavily. So we are unable to even enter the Safari parkπŸ˜–. So, we decided to proceed to go for asam pedas in Melaka.

Asam pedas in Melaka:
Worth the 1 hour wait. As we arrive there 3.45 pm and in only start by 4.30 pm.

This is asam pedas ikan tenggiri.

My friend choose asam pedas telur ikan mixed with tetel [2].
Tetel are a mixture of meat that usually consists of fat, veins, and bones. Recipes that use these fatty meatbread pieces produce spicy sour taste that is quite remarkable.
Since my phone died here. I am unable to share location for this place.

The finished and clean dishes.

Till then, have fun in food hunting quest and be safe πŸ˜‰.

Reference:

1 comment: