Links

Sunday, March 25, 2018

My oatmeal drink with goji berries for my late night supper drink

I use 4 tbs oatmeal, 2 tbs goji berries and 1 cup of water (appoximately 236 ml) to make this late night supper drink of mine.
The look of my drink.
I used oatmeal type: quick cook.
Instant oatmeal flavors sound like they have your health in mind. Many brands offer some take on the apple-cinnamon combo or the classic pairing of nuts with honey or maple. But if you take a closer look, most are packed with way more sugar than you want, Suriano says. Plus, the quick-and-easy process results in less water content in the finished product, she says, meaning instant oatmeal won't keep you as full. (Instead of buying oatmeal packets, make your own with these simple recipes.)

Fix it: Toss the packets and make your own oatmeal at home, where you have control over the sugar content and your satiating toppings. If you just don't have the time for steel-cut, opt for rolled oats, which cook faster but aren't as processed as instant [1].

I prefer oatmeal over nestum as I found that even if I take 3 cups of nestum drinks, I still unable to get the same curbing hunger effect from 1 cup of oatmeal drink. Well, such effect varies with others.
Yes, last time I do put on sweeten creamer in my oatmeal drink. But as getting older, I am now able to drink my oatmeal with only 2 tbs of honey in my cup of oatmeal drink.

Till then, have fun in having oatmeal drink to curb your sudden hunger late at night😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment