Links

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

4 units of replanted organic sirih and sharpening activity at home

Just manage to take pictures of the sirih plant that I manage to split into 4 units of replant packs last week. 2 of them booked already by my girlfriends. As they wanted fresh supply of the sirih leaf at home.
Update : only 1 left for sale.
I also able to sharpen my machete and scythe after tending my cats.
Able to see the shining reflection of the sharpen edge. 
I just use normal whetstone to sharpen both tools. But please do the activity with caution.
Till then, have fun in replanting and sharpening your gardening tools😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of the long roots of my organic sirih plant http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/flowers-from-my-organic-asparagus-plant.html

No comments:

Post a Comment