Links

Friday, March 23, 2018

Home cooked spaghetti carbonara for my dinner yesterday

One of my lab mate cooked spaghetti carbonara for his dinner the day before. And he asked me if I want to taste it as he could left some in fridge in the lab. I said yes and he put it in the fridge yesterday. I do manage to took it yesterday after reach lab by 3 pm. We are the type that always share cooked food. As I strongly urge them to have a good cooking skills despite they are male.
The same thing I always done to my brothers last time. This part is solely by me as I wanted them to cook for me each time I went back home last time😁.
The look of the nicely done spaghetti carbonara.
Since I am asked to give review on his home cooked spaghetti carbonara, here it goes.

Verdict:
  • Nicely cooked spaghetti. As I also not that professional in boiling spaghetti and still need to check my cooking notes to get such outcome.
  • The carbonara sauce were just nice in texture, taste and consistency. Also nice amount of black pepper in it.

Basically, I can give 9 out of 10 marks for it.
And an excellent job since it is man cooked😉. Which I am hoping Dell is able to do the same 😅.

Till then, have fun in sharing cooked food with your colleagues😉

No comments:

Post a Comment