Links

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Apps iQuran as my Al-Quran recital aid

This iQuran apps was introduced to me by one of my girlfriend last time in Siemens. We are among the pioneer to use smartphone that time. Since her work requires her to travel a lot back and forth to Germany, she manage to find this apps to assist her in her daily Al-Quran recital during her journey and time spend traveling for work trip. I think that time around year 2009. She even download all the surah audio using her own data plan that time and very generous to share the downloaded audio with me. Which really helps a lot to cut off my time also to use it immediately.
I am still using the apps until now. I even help to install to my Mum's and cousin's smartphone last time and teach them how to use it. And my Mum really loves it. As the audio helps her to leave my late Grandma with sounds of Al-Quran recital during time she took care of her when she was away to eat or to going elsewhere.
I like using this apps as it also helps me to know the meaning of the verse that I read or recites. What I like the most for this apps is it helps me to check whether I recite the surah correctly. As I am able to play the audio whenever I found such confusing one like picture below.
Which I do find it is very convenient.
You can also put bookmarks after you finish recites the verse in the surah.
 The look of single bookmark:
The look of more than 2 bookmarks:
It also have explanations on the stopping sign.
I did put some effort last time checking the verse in the surah of the apps with my hardcopy Al-Quran. As last time there is a few Al-Quran recital apps misleading in their verses.
Those who are interested to know how to use such technology in their smartphone, can contact me for further inquiry.
Till then, have fun in using the aid of your smartphone for reciting Al-Quran in your daily basis😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment