Links

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Extra effort on nourishing my skin with Little Black Dress mask this morning

I am going for a meeting this morning. Since I want to make a good first impression, I decided to put extra effort in putting on Little Black Dress Soothing Moisturising facial mask.
The look of the facial mask.
Basically, you can use any kind of facial mask type that you like and suits your skin needs. Which can be found in Watson, Guardian and etc that is near your area.

I also have used Bioglo Rose Essence Sleeping mask from Cosway the night before for extra step. I have been using this mask over 2 years time and my skin does benefit from it a lot. It does helps to hydrate my dry skin ever since my brutal skin drying due to ageing.
Well, during ageing process does requires a lot of effort for me to have a good skin condition😅. Unlike my younger years😶.
The look of the sleeping mask.
Till then, have fun in putting mask in the morning before your crucial meeting😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment