Links

Thursday, March 8, 2018

The nice looking nasi lemak that I have cooked for this morning breakfast

Last time there is a few of concern friends who like to point out that I dine outside a lot. Regardless I plant organic crops. Since noawadays I am in the midst of looking for new job, I have more time to spare to cook my own meal😉.
The nice outcome of my nasi lemak
We did forget to put banana leaves on our plate despite I have bring it to the lab this morning😅.
The packed sambal and hard boiled eggs for my labmate.
Good review of my nasi lemak taste from my labmate this evening after tasting it😉.
Till then, have fun cooking and sharing your cooked meal.

References:
[1] Cooking nasi lemak for breakfast in Embedded lab this morning with undergraduate student in lab
http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/cooking-nasi-lemak-as-breakfast-today.html
[2] My activity in accompanying my girlfriend for stress releasing activity after her lunch today http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/accompanying-my-girlfriend-for-lunch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment