Links

Monday, March 19, 2018

Flowers from my organic asparagus plant

I was replanting my organic sirih plant this evening. And I just happen to notice that there is flowers already blooming from my organic asparagus plant.
The close up look of the blooming asparagus flowers of mine and the rest of the flower buds.
It is already nearing 5 months after planting it last October 2017 [1]. Maybe after putting organic nitrogen and kalium that I process and formulated myself at home works😉.
Hopefully I am able to get seeds from my home grown organic asparagus for future reseeding and seed stocks😉.
The look of long roots of my organic sirih plant.
I replant it since I have receive few orders from my girlfriends who wanted to have fresh supplies of the leaves at home.
Till then, have fun replanting organic plants at home😉.

Reference:
[1] The looks of the organic asparagus plants after planting it for 3 months https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/01/update-on-my-asparagus-today.html

No comments:

Post a Comment