Links

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My late lunch yesterday: prawn mee rebus in Zainals Place

Yesterday, me and my friend end up go for late lunch in Zainals Place in my quest to eat mee rebus.
The look of my ordered prawn mee rebus.
The prawn mee rebus is very delicious. The yellow mee that being used does taste nice. There is no after taste bitter on the yellow mee unlike the typical ones. They  even make the yellow mee themselves. The broth of mee rebus also using less small prawn. Which I like since too many small prawn will make the mee rebus broth out of balance and taste.
There also have mee rebus tulang, mee rebus daging, lamb stew, daging masak lemak and more.
Few of my friends do suggest to taste their lamb stew. I manage to take away small pack of it. Cannnot wait to taste it for my lunch today😉.
They use concept self service. Where customer will need to the counter to choose what kind of mee rebus they want. Then order drink and proceed to pay before sitting down to eat.
You can search in Google or type in Google maps for Zainals Place.
Address: 89, Jalan Keris, Taman Sri Tebrau,, 80050 Johor Bahru
The place open 7 am till 5 pm daily. Only close on Wednesday.

The owner already put my review in Zainals Place facebook page this morning😉.
Disclaimer: This is my honest review after dining in the place with my friend. This is not a sponsored review.

Till then, have fun in your quest to look for good mee rebus near your area😉.

**Update 0709 on 15032018:
I already put initiative to print screen of the FB page for the  place since too many asking me about it. Which I am unable to understand why they were too lazy to use their smartphone to ask about the place and asking me instead? Despite I have no Siri😅. Well as for me, I have already put effort in putting the shop address above. I also have put instructions on the keywords to put in Google maps, wave or even Google search = Zainals Place.
Please be considerate to others who already provide the basic information for you. If you want to know further, I will be gladly to assist with payment charge EUR 50 per minute😍. If not, do ask someone else that willing to entertain you freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment