Links

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Replanting activities this morning

Since my rose were stolen last Sunday, I decided to relocate it inside my house compound today. In order to avoid more disappointment or stress or even grudge to the thief.
The look of the rose plant with sweet potatoes leaves at the back ground.

The look of the rose plant after being dig out.

Initially I wanted to plant the rose in the polystyrene case.

The trimmed banana leaves from my berangan banana tree.


The look of the banana leaves that being trimmed.

I change my mind and decide to plant the rose inside this ceramic vase.

Using the banana leaves to cover the holes in the bottom of the vase. So that the soil will keep intact in the vase during watering process.

The look of the lime plant that I grew last time from the lime seeds in sirap limau suam drink.

The look of the lime plant. Quite long and steady despite it is grown from seed and less than 3 years age.

Close up look on the lime tree leaves.

I decided to plant the lime tree as replacement to the empty freshly dug rose place.
 I have extra lime plant that grown from seeds. I decided to replant it into one small plastic vase.
The look of the empty vase.

Close up look of the empty vase.

The look of worms found in the soil that being put into the vase.

The look of the lime tree that grown from seeds in sirap limau suam drink.

Found more worm.

The look of the dig out lime tree.

Close up look on the lime tree roots.


The look after putting the lime tree in the vase.

The look of my Citronella that being plant directly on soil.

Another Citronella plant.

I accidentally yanked out the Pegaga Village plant while cleaning the Citronella area [2,3].

Close up look on the Pegaga Village roots [2].

The look of the Pegaga Village leaves [2].


The look of the Pegaga Aquatic that I also accidentally yanked it out in cleaning process [2].

After I eat the leaf of the Pegaga Aquatic.

The Pegaga Aquatic stem taste sweeter than the leaf.


The look of my asparagus that I plant directly on soil. Replanting it since it looks thinner and sad compare to the one I grow in a square vase.

Close up on the asparagus roots.

The look of the small roots on my ginseng jawa plant [4].

Second part of the ginseng jawa roots on the same stem.

Overview on the ginseng jawa plant.

The look of the ginseng jawa leaves.


The look of the dig out Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) plant [5]. Ignore the back part of Dell's torso.

Close up look on the roots of Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) plant.

The look of my turmeric leaf after almost 3 weeks [6].


Till then, have fun in relocate and replanting plants at home😉. 

References:
[1] The stolen organic rose of mine last 31 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-organic-rose-found-stolen-today.html
[3] Day I barter trade Citronella with my organic bonglai last February 2018  https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/barter-trade-citronella-serai-wangi.html
[4] Ginseng jawa definition in wikipedia https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokok_Som_Jawa
[5] Sabah snake grass (daun belalai gajah) plant that I grow last August 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/sabah-snake-grass-that-i-grew-in-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment