Links

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Replanting my Italian parsley, mint direct on soil

I replanting my Italian parsley and mint directly on soil today. Since there is 9 unit of Italian parsley, I plant half direct on soil and half in long square pot.
The look of my Italian parsley.

Close up on my mint plant.

Hopefully the ones that I plant directly on soil would be bigger than the ones planted in pots. Since for asparagus, seems like the one in pots grow bigger and healthier than the one I plant direct in soil.
Well, I still have lots to learn on gardening knowledge, the tips and tricks also.

After a tired gardening activity, I spend time resting with my precious cats named Dell and Furball [1].

Till then, have fun in starting organic English herbs at home 😉.

Reference:
[1] Resting with Dell and Furball http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/resting-today-with-dell-and-furball.html

No comments:

Post a Comment