Links

Monday, April 16, 2018

Barter trade freshly cooked nasi lemak and marinated chicken with repairing service

Since my boss helped to repair my broken extension yesterday, I decided to treat him with freshly cooked nasi lemak and marinated chicken (my specialties) today for his breakfast [1]. 
It only took me almost 40 minutes to finish cooking and pack it to the lab. I do not even need to put all the food in travel container. Just bring as it is in the cooker.
My boss pose with his free breakfast.




Mixing my sambal anchovies with my boss sambal in the lab.


Portion for my boss.

My food portion.


The cooking process:
I add a little bit of Black Glutinous rice.



Close up on the marinated chicken with dried rosemary leaves.
Till then, have fun sharing good food.

Reference:
[1] My boss helped to repair my broken extension. Where I am even not sure what kind of appliances that the kids in the lab used till the inner part melted http://zulfakar.fke.utm.my/in-the-news/whenboredrepairsimpleequipment

No comments:

Post a Comment