Links

Friday, April 27, 2018

The look my good kitchen scale that does helps a lot in baking and organic harvest at home

For me, I am not only uisng my digital kitchen scale for baking and cooking. 
But also for me to keep track the weight of my organic harvest at home:
  1. such as my papaya fruits, horn banana (pisang tanduk).
  2. herbs.
  3. cooking ingredients (such as bonglai, Citronella (serai wangi), lemongrass,anchovies, garlic, eggs, ginger, chilies, onions and etc.
  4. baking ingredients such as butter, flour, nuts, fruits puree and etc.
The look of the digital kitchen scale in the box.

My digital kitchen scale:
  • have 1 gm precision measurement
  • able to measure or weigh up to 5 kg
  • using 2 AA batteries

The look of the digital kitchen scale in the box.

The instruction sheet for the digital kitchen scale.

The back look of the kitchen scale.

The look of the battery compartment of the digital kitchen scale.
Instead of asking people to guess the weight based from pictures that you give to them😡. As they are not bomoh or even Nujum Pak Belalang or even have close skills like them. You can buy this digital scale to helps you to measure accurately.
This person asking me to guess the weight of his papaya from picture given by him. Aiyo, I am no Nujum Pak Belalang ma😂.
Solution = I asked him to bring his papaya to be measured in my lab.
The abundance mulberries. But sadly, she do not weigh them all.

I am selling for price RM 40 per unit. Will get free 2 AA batteries in the set. Price excluding delivery.
Can send request to sales.pivotsolutions@gmail.com.

Till then, have fun in keeping track of your cooking, baking and measure organic harvest at home.

References:
[1] The look of me using the digital kitchen scale to weigh my organic papaya harvest last 2 days http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/total-weight-3488-gm-for-2-unit-organic.html
[2] I am able to weigh the amount for organic papaya jam in the jar http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-home-made-organic-papaya-jam-spread.html

No comments:

Post a Comment