Links

Monday, April 23, 2018

43% increments in charging rate within 1 hour and 19 minutes

Today I tried charging my phone using my fast charging micro usb cable 2.1 A with my pink mini extension in the lab [1].
Charging setting via my pink mini extension [1].



The battery is 30% when I start charging the phone.
The battery have been charged to 73% by the time I want to leave the lab just now.


Summary:
At time 10:14, the battery level is 30%.
By the time 11:33, the battery level is at 73% charged up. 
It is 43% increments in battery level within 1 hour 19 minutes charging. Which I found it is quite impressive.

Till then, have fun enjoying faster charging rate and shorter charging time with your phone😉.

References:
[2] Charging my phone Oppo A71 (2018) using fast charging cable 2.1 A

No comments:

Post a Comment