Links

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

My current laundry detergent: Dynamo with Downy 2.1 kg

Last time I am using laundry detergent brand Top [1]. Using red and blue packaging in 2.5 kg per pack [1,2].
I also never buy laundry detergent ever since I enter my own house in 2015. Since I usually able to buy the Top laundry detergent when they have sale buy one free one.
But sadly last month, I have to start buy laundry detergent as the stock at home running low.
This time, I choose to buy Dynamo with Downy. Yes, it cost me RM 5 extra from the other Dynamo  powder range. But being frugal and I hardly have time to use fabric softener in the end of my washing cycle. I decided to opt for this. And I am glad that I am correct in this choice making decision.

I choose Dynamo powder as I do prefer powder over liquid detergent. Especially when I pack it for travel. As I am able to avoid any spills by bringing powder.

The look of the bought Dynamo with Downy in 2.1 kg packaging.



Video on the Dynamo powder:

Verdict:
It does leaves the room smells fragrant after I open the package.
It also let my washed clothes clean and smells nice in Downy scent. Worth the extra RM 5 that I paid.

I do hope to be able to restock it before mine finished. Well normally for my own usage, 2.1 kg could last me at least 6 to 8 months.

Till then, do enjoy doing your laundry at home😉.

References:
[1] TOP’s revolutionary Blue laundry detergent in red packaging .
Marine Whitening technology gives your clothes an extra boost of whiteness http://topdetergent.com.my/SuperWhite/
[2] TOP’s Colour Enhancement laundry detergent in blue packaging 
Technology brightens up the colours of your clothes while protecting them from early ageing http://topdetergent.com.my/supercolour/

No comments:

Post a Comment