Links

Monday, April 9, 2018

Cleaning cats feces in front of my main house entrance

I have no issue in cleaning stray cats feces in front of my main house entrance and my yard. Especially when I am in a good condition. This is how I clean them up: using water spray yesterday. Since last time I was being accused for exaggerating the matter. So that people can see the neat way to clean up such feces and poop neatly.





I make sure to spray the water towards drain area.


As you can see, the sprayed water end before my house boundaries with next door.
Video on how I clean up the cat feces or poop using water spray.

You can see clearly that there is no feces or poop debris at all after I clean it up. Unlike the one that happen last time. Where dog feces or poop scattered all over in front of main entrance of my house [1,2]. Despite I have asked them nicely to move the dog to the middle part of the house porch. As there is a small drain there and would be much easier and neat for them to clean up the dog feces or poop directly into the drain. Without leaving any traces till outside the house area. If they are a careful person like me. As shown in my video clearly how I do it.

Till then, just be careful with how your next door clean up their pet feces or poop.

References:
[1] The look of scattered dried dog poop in front of my house main entrance http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/03/the-look-of-dried-dog-poop-in-front-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment