Links

Monday, April 16, 2018

Prepping my marinated chicken for breakfast tomorrow

Since I need to go to lab tomorrow early morning, I have to be ready earlier. Due to budget constraints, I have to cook before leaving home for my breakfast. So, I decided to prep my marinated chicken before I went to sleep today. 
Putting all the marinated ingredients.


Chopping garlic to small pieces for better taste.

All the ingredients poured in.

Done mixing it all up.
Now I let the marinated chicken to sit for a while after mixing the prepping ingredients.
Hopefully it will taste good tomorrow morning.

I am using fresh organic rosemary leaves in it.


Fortunately I plant one in a pot. So, I just took the whole pot when I reach home this evening. Since too dark to get the ones planted directly on soil.

Till then, have fun in prepping your breakfast in advance.

References:
[1] The cooked marinated chicken for my supper http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/the-cooked-marinated-chicken-for-my.html
[2] My breakfast today nasi lemak with marinated chicken and sambal eggs http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-breakfast-today-nasi-lemak-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment