Links

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Again prepping marinated chicken for tomorrow

Since I am sponsored to cook again tomorrow, I decided to use more fresh organic herbs and leaves from my mini Jurassic Park garden😌.
The ingredients used for marinating chicken just now.


The finely mixed look of the marinated chicken.
Parts of the fresh marinated ingredients:
Even got very tiny snail on my rosemary leaves. That shows how organic it is till favored by tiny snail.


List of used fresh organic herbs and leaves.

The look after it is finely chopped.
Till then, have fun in prepping your marinated chicken with fresh and organic ingredients at home😉.

Reference:
[1] My breakfast today: nasi lemak with marinated chicken and sambal scramble eggs http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/my-breakfast-today-nasi-lemak-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment