Links

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Lunch meeting today and barter trading my organic Citronella plant with High Speed Rail book

I am meeting one friend today as he want to lend me his High Speed Rail book by Ho Chin Soon [1,2]. It is published last 30 March 2017 [1]. You can get it from MPH online for RM 50.00 per book [1]. 

As I am in favor spot, I decided to gift him my organic Citronella as barter trade gift for lending me such a good book [3].
The look of the packed organic Citronella for the barter trade gift.

My look while traveling to the lunch place.
I order the cendol in the poster for my drink today.

The look of the cendol. It is very delicious. The white colour is glutinous rice (pulut). 
It is a home made cendol taste. And they also not stingy on the brown coconut sugar (air gula melaka).

I didn't manage to take the lunch food pictures as too consumed in conversation. It is very interesting when you communicate with Golden age (warga emas) generation. I love especially the history part😍.
I was asked regarding IT department especially on data server after my friend's companion know I am a Computer engineering graduate. Which I have explain to him why us Computer engineer is falsely associated with Computer science graduate, especially on data server part 😌.
I will make an entry specifically to clear up these kind of wrong assumption on us, Computer engineer later.

Till then, have fun enjoying lunch with good companion😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment